Careers at Turning Point
Full Time Licensed Therapist and Supervisor
Turning Point seeks Clinicians to serve as Full Time Licensed Therapist and Clinical Supervisor. Therapist must possess current full license in the state of Illinois, such as LCSW or LCPC. Therapists provide outpatient therapy to individuals, couples and families, as well as having the opportunity to run groups within our Psychosocial Rehabilitation, Transitions, and Outpatient Groups programs. Individual in this position will also provide clinical supervision to staff and student interns. Required to work at least one evening during the week until 8 pm, with additional evening hours available as well if desired.
1. Must have minimum educational attainment of Master’s degree in field of Social Work, Counseling, Marriage and Family Therapy, or Clinical Psychology from an accredited program.
2. Bilingual (English/Spanish) and bi-cultural competency preferred
3. Experience and interest in providing clinical supervision is highly preferred.
4. Must have experience working in a clinical setting, providing direct services to clients.
5. Must possess clinical licensure, such as LCSW or LCPC.
6. Must be able to lift 10 pounds.
Turning Point Behavioral Health Care Center appreciates the opportunity to provide services to its diverse community, including people of color, low-income and financially insecure, non-English speakers, and LGBTQ individuals. We strongly encourage applications from people with these identities and other marginalized communities to join our staff to better serve our clients. Turning Point makes hiring decisions without regard to any person’s race, color, sex, creed, gender identity, gender expression, age, religion, disability, national origin, ancestry, genetic information, sexual orientation, marital status, parental status, pregnancy, military discharge status, disability, source of income, FMLA status, or any other factor determined to be unlawful by federal, state or local statutes.
Established in 1969, Turning Point serves diverse communities throughout metropolitan Chicago. We provide outpatient individual and group therapy for all ages, case management, and a residential living program for a diverse client base. Turning Point is conveniently located close to public transportation. Turning Point has consistently been awarded the highest rating from the Commission on Accreditation of Rehabilitation Facilities (CARF). Turning Point is an Equal Opportunity Employer.