Covid-19 Updates from Turning Point
Turning Point is currently providing mental health services both remotely and in person. Our most recent update is below.
To contact us with questions or to learn more about becoming a client at Turning Point, please call (847)933-0051, and press zero (ext. 0) to reach the front desk. Phones are staffed Monday-Thursday, 8:00 am - 8:00 pm, Friday 8:00 am - 4:00 pm. Crisis support is available remotely 24/7.
The Living Room & Resource Center at Turning Point, a program for adults in crisis, is now providing in-person service and is continuing to provide crisis support by phone. The Living Room services are provided free of charge. To directly reach The Living Room, please call (847)933-9202. The Living Room has expanded its hours to Monday-Sunday, 12:00 pm - 8:00 pm, 365 days a year.
UPDATE TO OUR COMMUNITY:
The following information applies to all individuals who are receiving in-person services at Turning Point:
- We require that everyone (clients, staff, and visitors) keep their masks on in public parts of our building. No individual will be admitted to the building without a mask covering their nose and mouth, or without having their temperature taken.
- All staff, clients, and visitors are asked to stay home if they are ill. Anyone who comes to the building with symptoms of COVID-19 will need to leave the building and not return until allowed by CDC quarantine and isolation procedures.
- Because we need to keep traffic to a minimum in the waiting room for everyone's safety, we ask that the waiting room only be used to wait for appointments that are scheduled to start within 15 minutes.
- We ask clients not to bring anyone to their appointment who is not part of their treatment and we ask that clients not have more than one person waiting for them in the waiting room during appointments.
- We ask that clients please leave the building as soon as their appointments end. If transportation drop-offs and pick-ups happen a long time before and after appointments, we ask that clients please speak to their providers about other places to wait.
- Please note that we do not have any beverages available. Our water fountains are off, and we have removed the vending machines from the building. Please feel free to bring your own beverage to your appointment if you wish.
Thank you very much. Please feel free to reach out to us at (847)933-0051 x0 with any questions.