Our organization is pleased to be part of a community that is committed to its residents. We depend upon our network of client families, providers, government representatives and community leaders to support our public health.
For Individuals in Crisis:
- Turning Point Crisis Line: 847-933-0051 and follow prompts to reach a crisis worker. Available 24/7.
- The Living Room at Turning Point: 847-933-9202; on-site crisis intervention services at Turning Point. Available Monday through Friday from 3-8 pm.
- Community Counseling Centers of Chicago (C4) Crisis Line: 773-769-0205
- In-Touch Hotline: 312-996-5535; Available: 6pm-10:30 pm, 7 nights a week; Funded by University of Illinois
- Warm Line - Peer and Family Support: 1-866-359-7953; Available 8am- 5pm, Mon-Fri; Funded by DHS/Dept. of Mental Health
- National Suicide Prevention Talkline: 1-800-273-8255 - English; 1-888-628-9454 - Spanish
- National Hopeline: 1-800-784-2433
For Individuals in need of Services:
- Niles Township Food Pantry: 847-983-0073
- Village of Skokie Human Services Department: 847-933-8208
- Village of Skokie Health Department: 847-933-8252
- Niles Township Social Services Department: 847-973-9300
- Skokie Public Library: 847-673-7774
- Heartland Health Centers (for Primary and Behavioral Healthcare): 847-410-6501
To Learn More: