Accreditation. Awards. Recognition.
Accreditation and awards
Independent accreditation and rating organizations have given Turning Point high marks for quality of care and stewardship:
- The Commission on Accreditation of Rehabilitation Facilities (CARF) has given Turning Point its highest rating.
- Charity Navigator has given Turning Point a rating of 100 out of 100 for finance and accountability.
As enthusiastic leaders and participants in our community, we’re gratified that others have recognized our work over the years with local and national awards for excellence in mental healthcare.
- Skokie Business of the Year Award, 2021, Skokie Consumer Affairs Commission
- Public Health Partners of Excellence Award, 2017, Skokie Health Department and Board of Health
- Excellence in Mental Health Award, 2017, Illinois Association for Behavioral Health
- Impact Award for Excellence in Behavioral Healthcare Management, 2015, National Council for Behavioral Health
- Non-Profit of the Year, 2011 and 2012, Skokie Chamber of Commerce, making Turning Point the first to be so honored for two consecutive years
What people say.
are a rockstar.